Israel is not the Arab’s Problem!
It is their own leadership that incites them to violence, requires them to resist peace, stonewall solutions and continually play the victim.
The Trump “Deal of the Century,” while imperfect, stresses the hope for economic prosperity for the Arab people of Israel.
Tragically, the leaders of the Palestinian Authority [PA] have rejected it before the ink was dry on the proposal.
Abba Eban, an early leader in the reborn state of Israel said, “The Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.”
Sadly, the Palestinian leadership has ingrained their intractable conquest mindset in the people. We have met so many Arabs who will say privately they want peace and prosperity — a hope and a — future but it’s too risky to declare it publicly!
Why Does the Palestinian Leadership Act This Way?
- Because the PA leaders know they will be assassinated if they cooperate with any sane potential peace plan. As extremely wealthy elites, their interest is in their own prosperity, not the welfare of the Arab people.
- Because the Koran mandates that any territory that Islam has conquered, e.g., Israel in 638 A.D., belongs to Islam forever.
- Because the ancient hatred for the Jewish people is essentially hatred of the GOD OF THE JEWS, His Messiah and His prophetic Word.
The Palestinian Authority’s regular TV programming for children incites them to terror, praising terrorists as “martyrs,” demonizing Jews, and encouraging children to become terrorists. Children’s school textbooks curated by the PA are no better. In the past we have documented the vile use of “Mickey Mouse” type characters to incite children as young as 5 years old to aspire to “martyrdom” through murder.
According to Itamar Marcus, leader of Palestinian Media Watch, their efforts have expanded to popular Social Media platforms to keep young people agitated towards murder.
Warning: The following video is graphic… (click on video to watch)
Our friend in Jerusalem, Hananya Naftali, articulates this dilemma very well from a native’s perspective (click on vid to watch):
What can we do as friends and supporters of Israel?
- Sha alu shalom Yerushalayim! Psalm 122:6 – PRAY for the peace of Jerusalem!
- Pray for Israel and America’s leaders to have wisdom in this season.
- Support Pro-Israel non-profits and ministries that are informing the world about the days in which we live and the soon coming of the KING!