God loves Iran – Do You?
The world is getting ready for Messiah. The nations are aligning as the Bible foretold. Today, we see a repeat of the citizen uprising of 2009 in the streets of Teheran, and among Iranians worldwide. The precious and brilliant Persian people are fed up with their Jihadi rulers. God loves Iran.
A Jerusalem Post article illustrates the frustration of the Iranian people.
We need to pray:
- For the Body of Christ in Iran and the Middle East.
- For a change of leadership in Iran.
- For Iranian funds to go into business, education, medicine, and forward-thinking progress, rather than into terror proxies and imperialistic adventures around the world in the name of religious ideology.
In 2009, I wrote a song for the women of Iran. Three elements led to that endeavor:
- Katharine and I saw the film, “The Stoning of Soryah M.” with its excruciating depiction of the treatment of women under shariah law.
- The Obama administration abandoned the Iranian people in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Mullahs.
- “Neda”, a sweet and brilliant music student was murdered by her government in the streets of Teheran for protesting the oppressive regime.
You can hear it here:
Iran is poised for greater revival and a key place in the future. To borrow a mandate: Pray for the peace of Teheran! May the Prince of Peace heal their hearts and guide their nation!